With the release of Apple’s latest iPhone 12, we are now stepping into new territory when it comes to technological advancements in the field of smartphones. The iPhone 12 comes with a wide variety of features that will sweep you off your feet.
One of its key features is the fact that it is compatible with 5G network ensuring smooth browsing and faster connectivity. Aside from this, the iPhone 12 brings a whole lot more to the table.
- It features an extensive edge-to-edge Super Retina XDR display that brings to you a more enjoyable and immersive watching and viewing experience.
- The phone comes with the A14 Bionic chip which is the most efficient and fastest chip in a smartphone across the globe.
- Not forgetting to mention, that the iPhone 12 5G will also be having a dual-camera to ensure that you only click the best of pictures and record the highest quality videos.
- The iPhone 12 also introduces MagSafe which offers highly efficient wireless charging to make your phone experience even better.
- Of course, the latest model comes with the latest operating system iOS 14. The unique layout makes your screen much more interactive and customizable.
- The phone comes in five colors – white, blue, black, green, and PRODUCT(RED).
There are tons of other features that make this new model unique and worth your money. So, if you’re thinking about getting one for yourself, you best be sure to pre-order one for yourself online as soon as the phone is out for sale.
In the US, the pre-order for the iPhone 12 5G begins at 5 a.m. PDT on Friday, October 16. There are various deals available on the Apple website for the iPhone 12. You can buy the phone through the carriers – AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon.
The iPhone 12 is available on AT&T at $33.29/mo, on Sprint at $34.54/mo, on T-Mobile at $34.54/mo, and on Verizon at $33.29/mo. All these prices are before trade-in. You can also opt to pay the entire amount at the time of purchase via the carriers. You can also buy the iPhone SIM-free at $34.54/mo or $829 and activate the phone with a carrier of your choice later.
Apple also gives you the option to trade-in your old iPhone or other phones in exchange for credit on the latest iPhone 12 5G. All you need to do is choose your old model and you can get as much as a $500 discount based on your phone model and its eligibility. You can also trade-in an old phone that is not in working condition. Apple recycles these products to create new phones making their phones ecologically sustainable.